AROC Online Services (AOS) is a website which allows you to access many of AROC's services including:
- Data Entry, Upload and Extract
- FIM and WeeFIM Credentiallng
- Access to AROC Benchmarking Reports
- Contact and Facility management
To use AOS you will need a login provided by AROC.
To use the FIM credentialing system you will need a FIM ID.
If you don't have the relevant login, use the following links to find out how to apply for an appropriate login:
- Applying for an AOS Login: for access to Data Entry, Data Upload, Benchmark Report access or FIM/WeeFIM Trainers and Coordinators
- Applying for a FIM ID: FIM IDs are issued upon request by your FIM or WeeFIM Trainer or Coordinator, follow this link for more information.
If you already have a login, you can login from the AOS login page:
Once you have logged in, the relevant chapter of the manual explains how to use that feature. Follow one of the links from the menu on the left.