For help with using AOS FIM and WeeFIM system please refer to one or more of the following support documents:
- AOS User Manual - Full System — for assistance with anything in the AOS system.
- AOS User Manual - FIM and WeeFIM (Clinician) — for assistance specific to the FIM and WeeFIM system, focussed on providing assistance for users sitting the FIM exam.
- AOS User Manual - FIM and WeeFIM (Facility Trainer) — for assistance specific to the FIM and WeeFIM system, focussed on providing assistance for Facility Trainers.
- AOS Flow Chart - Lifespan of FIM/WeeFIM Exam Key — for assistance understanding the process of using exam keys.
- AOS FIM Resources Portal — a two page document demonstrating how to access FIM resources in AOS for FIM trainers and coordinators.
- AOS Video Training - FIM Clinician — a short video walk through providing assistance for FIM and WeeFIM Clinicians (5 mins).
- AOS Video Training - FIM Facility Trainer — a short video walk through providing assistance for FIM Facility Trainers (8 mins).
If you still require further assistance and wish to contact AROC, you can lodge a support ticket. To lodge a support ticket, select 'Lodge Support Ticket' from the Help menu in AOS.